Check the Scenes of FRAX TOKYO 2023!
What is FRAX?
<An Exhibition to Expand Your Market for Franchisees and Distributors>
Please Exhibit at this Show that'll Help Your Business Grow!
Special Supported by
Organised by RX Japan Ltd.
Japan’s Largest Exhibition Organiser
RX Japan organises 96 exhibitions* a year at large exhibition halls such as Tokyo Big Sight, Makuhari Messe and Intex Osaka across a wide variety of 38 fields including jewellery, fashion, gift items, electronics, energy, IT, cosmetics and medical.
Please visit the RX Japan website for details of 96 exhibitions in 38 fields annually organised by RX Japan.
*Composed of 353 Sub-exhibitions
Philosophy of RX Japan
1. We gather an overwhelming number of buyers with a clear purpose of business.
2. We gather a great number of premium buyers from Japan and abroad.
3. We release the visitor numbers clearly and stringently without deception.
4. We gather an overwhelming number of exhibitors from Japan and abroad.
5. We organise exhibitions profitable for exhibitors.
6. We pledge to develop methods to lead trade shows to success, and keep adding values to trade shows.
RX Japan’s Solemn Declaration of Non-Inflated Numbers
1. The reason for not inflating the visitor numbers
Inflating visitor numbers is a misrepresentation of the exhibition’s content, and a fraudulent act toward the exhibitors. Therefore, RX Japan will not commit such an act.
2. The visitor number counting method
Every visitor is to submit one business card at the visitor registration counter on-site, and will be counted as one visitor based on their business cards no matter how many times he/she re-enters the show.
3. Visitor numbers will be verified by an external party
Once the exhibition is completed, all the business cards submitted at the visitor registration counter will be presented to a certified accountant, who will verify that they are the same number as the number of visitors announced by the organiser. Random checks will be conducted through phone calls to the persons on the business cards to confirm that they had attended the exhibition.
4. Written official announcement of the visitor count
Immediately following the exhibition, the visitor number will be announced alongside the counting method, in written form.
*The number of exhibitors and visitors is a forecast including the concurrent show. This number may differ from the actual number at the show
(including co-exhibiting partners, group companies and association members)